Relocating to Breckenridge, Colorado
If you are considering relocating to Breckenrdige Colorado, James Shingles has over 25 years of living in the Beautiful mountain community. Whether you are moving here as part of your long term retirement plan, moving to start working remotely or simply looking for a change of scenery and pace of life, Breckenridge, Colorado offers a wonderful balance of living in the great outdoors and also having many of the amenities that you would expect from a larger metro area.
James can help you with all aspects of your real estate relocation and also offer first hand knowledge of what it is like to live in Breckenridge.
Main considerations when moving to Breckenridge
- Things to consider when relocating to Breckenridge
- The Climate
- The location of your Breckenridge Home
- What type of home you wish to relocate to
- The amenities that are important to you
- What time of the year do you want to relocate
- Integrating into the local community
- What infrastructure is important to you? Fibre optic cable, public transportation
Step by Step process to successfully calling Breckenridge Home
- It all starts with an in depth conversation with either yourselves or your relocation service
- Identify what the vital criteria are for your new home in the mountains
- Start a detailed search that is custom tailored to your specific needs
- Send suitable listings for your review
- Set up a time to meet in person and show you a select list of properties and introduce you to all the wonderful amenities and activities that Breckenridge and Summit County has to offer
- Structure the offer to make sure you win the negotiation.
- Manage the transaction to closing and beyond. This process includes managing the inspection process, assisting your lender with the unique aspects of buying in a mountain community, making sure all your utilities are set up prior to your move in date, and more
- Arrange a final inspection and walk through
- Deliver the keys – Congratulations!
- Keep you informed of the market trends for your area so you know how your investment is doing. I work on a relationship basis where you will become part of the family of clients I have in town. Any questions you have, I want you to call me.
For more information on Moving to Breckenridge please visit my dedicated website - movingtobreckenridge.com