Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate.
- Market Analysis by Area for November 2021: There were a total of 238 transactions and $286,148,104 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $1,167,089, average residential price was $1,248,038 and average residential PSF was $747.
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2021 (11 Months): There were a total of 2,685 transactions totaling $2,847,896,769 in monetary volume. Average transaction price was $1,084,960, average residential price was $1,113,676 and average residential PPF was $675.
- Market Snapshot for FULL Years 2021 vs 2020: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +24%, Multi- Family +23% and Vacant Land +28%. Median Indicators for Single Family +21%, Multi- Family +21% and Vacant Land +36%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD November 2021: Monetary volume in November 2021 was down 25% from November 2020. Transactions were down 40% from November 2020. YTD 2021, $ volume is pacing 36% up and transactions are up 7% from YTD 2020.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in November had 194 transactions with $242,119,336 gross volume. There were 89 properties that sold for $1M and above in November. There were 84 Single Family, 110 Multi-Family and 12 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type-YTD 2021: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,720,419, Multi- Family: $743,429 and Vacant Land: $473,558.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2021-2020-2019: YTD 2021, there were 2206 residential transactions and $2,456,768,244 gross $ volume with 817 properties selling for over $1M. In 2020, there were 2054 transactions with $1,858,415,856 gross $ volume with 589 properties selling for over $1M. In 2019, 1741 transactions with $1,426,370,906 gross $ volume with 402 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis November 2021: There were 502 loans in November, 177 loans were related to sales, there were 218 REFI's and 107 loans were timeshare related. 26% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the higher priced sale in November 2021 in Breckenridge (Four O'Clock Sub) at $5,750,000. The top priced PSF was in Breckenridge (One Ski Hill Place) at $1,742.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 98 upper end sales in November 2021 compared to 119 in October. Our buyers for real estate transactions for November 2021: Local buyers at 27%, with the Front Range demographic at 42% and 31% are out of state buyers with 0% International. There is also a graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 17.