Here are Real Estate market highlights for May - Breckenridge and Summit County
- Market Analysis by Area for May 2022: There were a total of 156 transactions and $234,963,489 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $1,547,752. The average residential price was $1,518,022 and average residential PPSF was $875.
- Market Analysis by Area 2022 (5 Months) YTD: There are a total of 708 transactions with $932,895,763 in monetary volume. The average transaction price was $1,360,248, the average residential price was $1,373,448 and the average residential PPSF was $815.
- Market Snapshot for YTD 2022 vs 2021: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +30, Multi- Family +21% and Vacant Land +26%. Median Indicators for $: Single Family +39%, Multi- Family +11% and Vacant Land +30%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD May 2022: Monetary volume in May 2022 was down 12% from May 2021. Transactions were down 38% from May 2021. YTD 2022, dollar volume is pacing 4% down from YTD 2021, and transactions are 33% down from YTD 2021.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in May saw 125 transactions with $189,752,701 in gross volume. There were 79 properties that sold for $1M and above in May. There were 49 Single Family, 76 Multi-Family, and 8 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type - YTD 2022: Average price for residential Single Family was $2,240,094, Multi- Family was $906,792, and Vacant Land was $637,042.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2022-2021-2020: YTD 2022, there were 560 residential transactions and $769,130,717 in gross volume, with 290 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2021, there were 835 transactions with $878,354,278 gross volume, with 279 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2020, there were 462 transactions with $383,957,323 gross volume with 122 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis May 2022: There were 396 loans in May. Of those, 103 loans were related to sales. There were 136 REFI's, and 157 loans were timeshare related. 34% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Foreclosure 2022 Update: There were 15 Foreclosure actions recorded in May 2022, and 14 of those were intervals. There were no bank sales.
- New Unit Sales: There were 5 new unit sales in May, compared to 13 in April.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 87 upper end sales in May 2022. Our buyers for real estate transactions for May 2022: Local buyers at 21%, with the Front Range demographic at 42% and 37% are out of state buyers with 0% International. There is also a graph included showing demographic trends through 2013 on page 19.
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate. Source of information - Land Title Guarantee Company