Here are market highlights for September:
- Market Analysis by Area for September 2022: There were a total of 179 transactions and $204,519,395 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $1,249,310. The average residential price was $1,383,628 and the average residential PSF was $799.
- Market Analysis by Area 2022 (9 Months) YTD: There are a total of 1,374 transactions with $1,734,004,299 monetary volume. The average transaction price was $1,331,344, the average residential price was $1,343,251 and the average residential PPSF was $804.
- Market Snapshot for YTD Year 2022 vs Full Year 2021: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +22%, Multi- Family +22% and Vacant Land +28%. Median Indicators for Single Family +30%, Multi- Family +15% and Vacant Land +34%.
- Market Analysis % Change YTD September 2022: Monetary volume in September 2022 was down 34% from September 2021. Transactions were down 35% from September 2021. YTD 2022, $ volume is pacing 19% down from YTD 2021, and transactions are 35% down from YTD 2021.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in September had 135 transactions with $186,789,730 gross volume. There were 76 properties that sold for $1M and above in September. There were 52 Single Family, 83 Multi-Family and 3 Vacant Land transactions in September 2022.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD 2022: Average price for residential Single Family: $2,099,375, Multi- Family: $915,341 and Vacant Land: $643,623.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison YTD 2022-2021-2020: YTD 2022, there were 1057 residential transactions and $1,419,816,434 gross $ volume with 526 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2021, there were 1,738 transactions with $1,889,580,012 gross $ volume with 617 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2020, 1361 transactions with $1,219,986,346 gross $ volume with 393 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis September 2022: There were 448 loans in September. Of these, 132 loans were related to sales, there were 85 REFI's and 231 loans were timeshare related. 26% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Foreclosure 2022 Update: There were 11 foreclosure actions recorded in September 2022 (3 were for real property, the other 8 were timeshares). There are a total of 42 Foreclosure actions YTD.
- New Unit Sales: 5 in September.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 73 upper end sales in September 2022. Our buyers for real estate transactions for September 2022: Local buyers at 34 % (Deed Restricted sales were up in September -23 compared to 11 in August), with the Front Range demographic at 32% and 34% are out of state buyers with 1% International.
Please note that Land Title Guarantee Company data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate.